Removing The Limitations of Cloud Fintech Applications
Integrating SaaS applications to core banking data
May 25, 2021 | 11:30a (central time)
Banks and credit unions no longer want to host their own software applications and appliances. Many are now choosing SaaS applications to modernize their digital and mobile banking services.
As fintech providers rush to meet the demand for these cloud-based services they often discover limitations in the way they integrate a financial institution’s legacy environments with their public cloud infrastructure.
In this talk, we will discuss the ways that fintech application providers can more effectively and efficiently manage their customer connections.
In this talk we will cover:
- How to manage your SaaS fintech application with less overhead
- Manage core banking data as if it were part of your cloud application
- Streamline new deployments and recognize revenue faster
- Increasing security and compliance without added expense
- Using Docker containers at the edge to scale cloud applications
Trustgrid’s Chief Product Officer, Joe Gleinser and VP of Marketing, Lance Johnson, will walk through the challenges and solutions of integrating SaaS fintech applications to core banking.