Removing the Limitations of Cloud Fintech Applications
Integrating SaaS applications to core banking data
As fintech providers rush to meet the demand for cloud-based services they often discover limitations in the way they integrate a financial institution’s legacy environments with their public cloud infrastructure.
In this talk, we discuss the ways that fintech application providers can more effectively and efficiently manage their customer connections.
In this talk we cover:
- How to manage your SaaS fintech application with less overhead
- Manage core banking data as if it were part of your cloud application
- Streamline new deployments and recognize revenue faster
- Increasing security and compliance without added expense
- Using Docker containers at the edge to scale cloud applications
Trustgrid’s Chief Product Officer, Joe Gleinser and VP of Marketing, Lance Johnson, walk through the challenges and solutions of integrating SaaS fintech applications to core banking.